I would like to announce that my new ICS CXP16S has arrived! I will be thoroughly testing it in the next couple of months and then write up a review for you guys. Here are a few things about the CXP16S to get you guys excited for the upcoming review!
- Uses the ICS Split Gearbox for fast FPS changes and repairs
- Has a one piece RIS with a monolithic top rail (looks like a H&K 416 RIS)
- Rear wired to the crane stock (uses screws to hold the stock plate on for added durability)
- Rotary style hop up for easier and more consistent hop up adjustment
- Flip up front and rear sights (MBUS style)
Overall, I think this is going to be a great weapon on the field and at the work bench. I’m really looking forward to showing you all what it can do!