With the start of a new year, and the end of the first full year of AirsoftWarrior.net, I got to thinking about all that’s happened in the past year (I’m a bit sentimental like that).
Some of the 2014 Milestones for AirsoftWarrior.net included:
- Our site was launched on its way to help airsofters everywhere to become better, tactical airsoft warriors, expand their airsofting knowledge, and find great gear to make them more effective on the field.
- The Airsoft Warrior YouTube and Google+ Page were released to let warriors, like you, better connect with AirsoftWarrior.net and one another.
- The site was redesigned to make it more user friendly and cool looking (that’s what really matters, right?).
- We had our first sponsored gear review (The Cyclone Mike from Action Fans)
- We had amazing reader interaction through comments and emails!
Of course, this post would not be complete without making some resolutions for the new year!
In 2015, AirsoftWarrior.net will…
- Make even better posts and videos with the help of our readers (be sure to comment your thoughts for posts!)
- Continue to make refinements and tweaks to the site and social media pages for a better user experience.
- Release an Airsoft Warrior product (stay tuned for more details…).
- And much, much more!
Thank you so much to everyone for a great first year. It could not have been done without the support of readers like you.
As AirsoftWarrior.net moves into its second year, my hope is that you will join me in improving not just the blog, but airsofting as a whole. The airsoft community needs honorable, tactical, well informed airsoft warriors with a passion to see the sport grow and flourish. My hope is that AirsoftWarrior.net will become a place that airsofters can connect and learn as they expand the airsoft community to meet the challenges of the future.
Here’s to a new year of airsoft and AirsoftWarrior.net!
Blake The Airsoft Warrior